First aid training is a basic requirement in many walks of life. Caring for, and helping others, and potentially saving a life is one of the most noble things that you can do. Also, it is a government requirement that places of work have first aid-trained employees available. Pro Medicus provide a wide range of workplace first aid training courses, including courses aimed at specific work environments.
For those looking for additional qualification, Pro Medicus are providers of the popular Pearson First Person On-Scene course Basic and Intermediate.
Coming Late 2017 / Early 2018 - QualSafe FREC 3,4 and 5.
• First aid at work (3 day course)
• Emergency first aid at work (1 day course)
• Moving and handling at work (full or half day)
• Ofsted first aid training for childminders
• Infant and child care first aid
• Basic life support for dentists
• Automated defibrillator course (half day)
• Care home training (including adult medications)
• Fire marshal training
• Protection for vulnerable adults and children
• Confrontation awareness training
• Emergency medical technician training for
independent ambulance services
For more information on any of our friendly and professional training services, please call Pro Medicus now on
0800 802 1816